+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Surge Alamo 30 vacuum pum

Quote Originally Posted by Clinkis View Post
    I'm looking for a supplier for 3 aftermarket adjustable oil drippers. Seem tough to source here in Ontario so will most likely need to order them from the US. Part #'s would be great too

let me do some looking its been 3 years so i need to look back and find my supplier and part #s

i
    2x6 RAISED FLUE PANS
    by WF MASON
    650 taps on vac.
    100 on bags

drippers and rebuild parts are available from Hanby Dairy supply on line.

Use copper lines and not plastic to dissipate heat and to eliminate the risk of a line rupturing from heat fatigue.

Yes the vanes must move freely and best if cleaned in diesel fuel and never any product that will remove the oil coating of the vane. Is the housing scored? If so you will need to hone with 320 or 300 stone.

These are great little pumps and the one thing needed on OSB's is a length of pipe below the point that the oil lines come off for water to be caught in. Water will accumulate in the factory reclaimers and is not good for the pump, as this will cause rusting between runs and score the pump housing and cause vein failure.

12" of copper line will drop the oil temp by as much as 70 degrees on a 60 degree day provided you have clean air in the room.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123