+ Reply to Thread

Thread: D&G bottler

Default D&G bottler

So I just ponied up money for the 32 gallon water jacket bottler from D&G. I was wondering if anyone has this and what they think of it. The problem I have is it didn't come with any instructions. Does any one have one that could explain the set up? It appears there is supposed to be 2 tubes that go up the sides, but there wasn't any sent with it. A little annoyed. I have sent an email to D&G and hope to get a quick response from them. Thanks for any advice.

I am a D&G dealer. Did you ever hear back from them and get this figured out?

Nope never did. I did figure it out on my own, it just took me longer than I had hoped. I do love the bottler as it makes thing easier and save me a lot of time. Thanks for asking.

That seems to be typical operating procedure for lots of maple equipment, sell an item for large amounts of money and never take the time to print a simple instruction manual.
    Dave Klish, I recently ordered a 2x6 wood fired evaporator from A&A Sheet Metal which I will be converting to oil fired
    Now have solar, 2x6 finish pan, 5 bank 7x7 filter press, large water jacketed bottler, and tankless water heater.
    Recently bought another Gingerich RO, this one was a 125, but a second membrane was added thus is a 250, like I had.
    After running a 2x3, a 2x6, 3x8 tapping from 79 taps up to 1320 all woodfired, now I'm going to a 2x6 oil fired and a 200-425 taps.

If you ever have any other problems with D&G equipment please let me know and I will get it taken care of for you

Quote Originally Posted by maple flats View Post
    That seems to be typical operating procedure for lots of maple equipment, sell an item for large amounts of money and never take the time to print a simple instruction manual.
    agreed - worst example was a sap lift from D&G that no english speaking tech could explain .

also no assembly instructions for my new pans, but excellent instructions for my automatic draw-off from the same manufacturer as my pans

i have a Lapierre WJ canner arriving next week - will see if there are any included -
    Eric Johnson
    Tucker Mountain Maple Co-op
    1400 taps in 2013
    2.5 x 8 CDL pellet arch and Smokey Lake pans
    Lapierre 600 RO
    Member of Andover/Salisbury Maplehaulics anonymous
    www.tuckermtn.com
    pALS

+ Reply to Thread