+ Reply to Thread

Thread: atlas copco gvs20

Default atlas copco gvs20

What is the going price on a Atlas Copco GVS20 ? Those of you that have them are you happy with it ? What type of maintenance is there and how many inches will it get on a tight system. Can it run for long periods. Thanks
    Sudzy's Purely Maple 2011 125 on vac 200 buckets 30x8 lapierre raised flue 12x20 shanty with 12x32 addition with 9x12 tank room tanks 500g 600g 300g
    [

url]https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sudzys-Purely-Maple/366440096710159

https://youtu.be/cK7V6VG2B_k

I have the GV25 and I absolutely love it. I bought it from MES. I had it on 500 taps and I ran it 24/7 all season, never shut it off. I think I was running at 27-1/2 to 28".
    I actually haven't changed the oil yet but will before this coming season. I think it holds just less than a quart. I have it inside a 16' insulated storage container with the releaser and tank. Even during the coldest days, which were literally only a few, I never had ice in the tank or releaser. I'm buying a bigger one for my other bush for 2017.

We bought a gvs60 last year and love it. Pump ran flawless and always pulled 27-28" vacuum. I found buying it direct through atlas copco is a lot cheaper then mes. If you would like contact info to go direct let me know.

Hi,

We have purchased two pumps from MES and I find their prices to be the best. When we bought our first pump we shopped and even tried direct/distributor out west. Their price was better if you looked at the pump alone compared to a complete package. When you added the moisture trap, vfd, transducer, oil, etc, I found the MES package price was way better. On our second pump I already had a moisture traps so MES pulled that from their package and the price dropped.

Did they help you with deciding the correct size pump for your woods i don't have a clue about that. I am going into my second season and would like to add a new vacuum for the 2018 season. Which pump is the best and at what price range do they run?

Quote Originally Posted by S.S.S View Post
    We bought a gvs60 last year and love it. Pump ran flawless and always pulled 27-28" vacuum. I found buying it direct through atlas copco is a lot cheaper then mes. If you would like contact info to go direct let me know.
    if and when times comes for service let us know how customer service is buying direct? do you have to ship back for service or is there a service tech in area?
    I bought from MES gv25 had a funky issue with it this past year. Called up Clayton, he said bring it down. so a couple weeks ago I went down He ripped it apart cleaned it up which wasnt really any thing but wiping parts of as he inspected it put it all back together put fresh oil in it and tested it for about 45 minutes. He spent 2 hours on a saturday morning when he usually isnt working helping me out for FREE.

Its like this, when i buy a new set of pans it wont most likely wont be local. So now if I damaged them and have to have them worked on Ill take them to leader since they are close. My stuff will lay there until they take care of THEIR CUSTOMERS who purchased their products. I would expect this from any company.

Guess what im trying to say is, when purchasing big ticket items buying from some one local so you have the service end covered or might end up like above.
    Business Name
    Flat Lander Sugaring (who would think a guy from Az be making syrup)
    125 on Sap Suckers
    Close to 475 High Vac
    400 gravity adding more
    leader 2x6
    home made preheater
    hoods
    1 7D749 for AOF
    New FLS Tsunami Arch
    4 membrane TR Industries RO 2HP 3 phase 601GPH 250 PSI
    PID Display for Arch Temp.
    Chumlee of the trader

+ Reply to Thread