Tried the control circuit out last night with a few changes and its works great.
Things I changed/added

- Installed a 5 amp fuse between main power and POWER ON switch
- On HP switch changed the wiring to the NC position
- Added a main power indicator Light
- Change location of momentary switch to after hp switch to latching relay with momentary switch ( this provides a fall- out in case high or low pressure is reached. So system will revert back to Ready to start function.
- Installed NC latching mushroom push button kill switch on main power before fuse. Basically a main kill switch
- installed a low pressure bypass switch ( might install a hp bypass switch as well) basically I ran the common wire going to the switch to a NC/ NO selector switch. NC is common from the relay to common on the switch ( auto mode)
Manual mode with low pressure bypassed is commons wired to the NO position on switch then wired to the hp switch

Started the system up a few times last night.

Press start button LP pump starts when enough pressure to activate lp switch is reached.( I have it set to 30 psi) , the hp circuit receives power.
Lp start momentary switch must be held in at same time as the hp pump momentary switch is pressed to activate hp pump
I though this would be a problem but it's actually a good fail safe. It gives you time to let system fill and get air out if need be and if someone tries to use system that dosnt know how. It will shut down as soon as the hp button is pressed

To shut system down the kill button is pressed or I might install and off button for hp pump. If I did one for both and was in bypass mode the hp pump would continue to run and the lp pump would be off. Not good