I tap on the neighbors property. This was my first year with tubing, so I have a grand total of one 3/16 line going into whopping one IBC tote. Before this year, clean up was simple: take out the spiles and bring the buckets home. This year, I have to take down the tap line. Property owner allows me to tap, but nothing can stay after season is over. It's less than 400', which doesn't seem like a lot. But until I get all the octopus drops dangling off the sides, it is going to seem like 2000', I'm afraid.
For anyone who takes down their tap line, how do you do it? Do you spool it somehow?
Suggestions from anyone would be greatly appreciated!

I already took a sprayer with 1:10 bleach and shot into each tap, and I hit the inside of that IBC, as well as the IBC that I haul with.

Side note: I tried doing a search for this. I don't know if it is just something on my end, but I always have a hard time with the search engine on this site. It seems that it doesn't "search". I get hits that are unrelated to my search. Am I doing something wrong? Or is it the fault of the search engine?