+ Reply to Thread

Thread: web address

Default web address

Does anyone have the new web address for Maple Pro? Their site was supposed to be up and running by now. I tryed Google but came up empty handed.
    Last edited by Fred Henderson; 02-24-2007 at 07:03 AM.
    Maple syrup makers never die, they just evaporate.

Kubota M-5040,Kubota B-2650,Kubota XRT 900, Sugarhouse is now a guest cottage.

Default web address

Fred

If you Google "cdl maple equipment" you will be able to get on Maple Pros web site. The web address is "waterloosmallusa" however I can only get it by Googling.
    Just starting
    2X6 Dominiom & Grimm, raised flue
    16X20 Sugar shack with woodshed
    50 Taps first year, going for 125
    Building a family tradition

Quote Originally Posted by Eastside Sugar Shack View Post
    Fred

If you Google "cdl maple equipment" you will be able to get on Maple Pros web site. The web address is "waterloosmallusa" however I can only get it by Googling.
    I brought their site up but it is where the old business was located(at his home) and I have been there. He (Garth) has move the business. The new web site is still not up and running. Maybe the whole outfit has gone belly up.
    Maple syrup makers never die, they just evaporate.

Kubota M-5040,Kubota B-2650,Kubota XRT 900, Sugarhouse is now a guest cottage.

Fred,

I just tried www.maplepro.com and it says the site is under construction, the same message it had back in January. This address is on the back of the 2007 Maple Pro catalog.

Russ
    Russ

"Red Roof Maples" Where the term "boiling soda" was first introduced to the maple world!

1930 Ford Model AA Doodlebug tractor
    A couple of Honda 4 wheelers
    Four chainsaws and no chickens!

I tried your link to maplepro,com and get a networks solution site. ?????????????
    600 taps
    3'x8' Dellair evaporator

HanginAround Guest

Did you guys try this one:

http://www.waterloosmallusa.com/aboutus.html

Strange, looks like the domain root default page is a dead end, but the "aboutus" page works. Looks like they need a webmaster and 2 minutes to fix it.
    Last edited by HanginAround; 02-24-2007 at 10:32 PM.

Pete33Vt Guest

I know there not belly up, I spent enough money in there the other day. Maybe just havn't got a person to take care of getting the website up. Cause this is there busy time you know.

Waterloo Small and Maple Pro are separate companies now. Lapierre is a partner with Waterloo Small and CDL, IPL and Dallaire are Maple Pro. The Waterloo Small site shows that it was last updated in January of 2005 in the lower left corner. On the Maple Pro site right under the NetworkSolutions header it says that this site is under construction and is coming soon. If you want Maple Pro you won't get there through Waterloo Small.

Russ
    Russ

"Red Roof Maples" Where the term "boiling soda" was first introduced to the maple world!

1930 Ford Model AA Doodlebug tractor
    A couple of Honda 4 wheelers
    Four chainsaws and no chickens!

HanginAround Guest

Russ, Lapierre bought the remnants of Waterloo/Small in Canada, including the plant, but for whatever reason, they opted out of buying the name rights in the U.S., so CDL stepped up and bought it. So, Waterloo/Small USA is not affiliated with Lapierre.

+ Reply to Thread