+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bucket Cam?

Default Bucket Cam?

Anyone using a remote camera to monitor sap flow? I'd like to be able to use my cell phone to view updated pics. regularly if possible.
    301 buckets

Three hundred cameras might be a little pricey, but what about training a squirrell to carry a very small cam to get a peek at your buckets? Maybe this is your opportunity to buy a drone??

I tap some trees in some seniors yards that are retired & A few of my buckets have Highways blazed to them because they check them so often. Maybe you could get a report from one of them. Old folks are always looking for something to do

LOL, I'm retired and just had to laugh at the last post, I catch myself wandering in the woods checking buckets for something to do.

Spy Point makes trail cams , you can put up to 10 cameras and be able to veiw when you want or photos all via data on your cell . Provided you have cell service . We will be using these cams for security .

Quote Originally Posted by Algonquin View Post
    LOL, I'm retired and just had to laugh at the last post, I catch myself wandering in the woods checking buckets for something to do.
    Lol, me too. Highways blazed through the snow from tree to tree now. The deer are even using them now. Good thing they don't drink my sap!

+ Reply to Thread