+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Clear Leader filter press

i love mine except for the lack of a cart. Being able to see the DE build up is a pig plus when it comes to figuring out how much to use. easy to clean. I wish they had gone with the off set rods like smokey lake did. Odd size papers bit me a little this year and had me in a pucker, then bascoms sent me 7" papers, so i puckered more until the 7.5's came in. Now i will just pay closer attention to how many are in the box and order more sooner.
    2014 125 taps 16 gallons
    2015 210 taps 49 gallons
    2016 164 taps 75 gallons new 2X6 leader max flue and homemade AOF/AUF arch
    2017 1500 taps 196 gallons RO added additions to building new tap lease
    2018 1588 taps 276 gallons
    upgrades for 2019 season 3 phase vacuum pump, stainless tank in woods, tubing replacement

Quote Originally Posted by Chicopee Sap Shack View Post
    i love mine except for the lack of a cart. Being able to see the DE build up is a pig plus when it comes to figuring out how much to use. easy to clean. I wish they had gone with the off set rods like smokey lake did. Odd size papers bit me a little this year and had me in a pucker, then bascoms sent me 7" papers, so i puckered more until the 7.5's came in. Now i will just pay closer attention to how many are in the box and order more sooner.
    I actually picked up a box of papers yesterday. I think 400 should get me through this next year, and beyond. lol
    CDL 2.5*8 Venturi with all the bells
    Leader Clear 5 bank filter press
    Memprotec 350H RO
    600ish taps and looking for more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123