+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tapped in Orange County

Default Tapped in Orange County

Tapped today in Orange County, Cornwall, NY 3-1-15. 58 taps in thats all for this year. 25 degrees with moderate snow so nothing flowing. but it looks better for later in the week. Good Luck to everyone for a good and safe season!

scrambled to get the taps in and they're running!! -10 just a few days ago now 63

Hey,guys brand new to the forum, 3rd year tapping , 1st year 15 one haphazard 5/16 ,12 on buckets, second year 110 on 3/16 lines big downhill natural vacuum , 30 on buckets s. Gave 1100 to a local producer that I know. didn’t even get a thank you. This year tapped same 110 , getting 2.2. Have 24 on buckets getting 3.2 . Started tapping 2/21 getting good run. Today the 25th never thought it would run but it did . 36 % still got 65 gallons.. Homemade RO is getting it.close to 9%. Looking to sell sap to expand my operations . I have close to 250 extra taps ready to go , but not going to tap unless I have a legitimate buyer . Thanks Matt. ( I’m going to run a bucket off each potential run to see what the potential sap content is)

+ Reply to Thread