Sorry haven't updated lately. Shut the pumps off sunday. Tough season here this year. Sugar averaged around 1.3% is my best guess for the season. Only made good syrup pretty much. Didn't want to make anything ropey because of price so dumped quite a lot of sap. Worst year for averages. Usually we do a third to four tenths but this year only quart per tap range and happy to get that. Was able to live through three 70 plus degree days right in the middle of our season by collecting as soon as it ran, cleaning tanks every pickup and boiling it immediately. Kind of sucked with the weather but still was able to make quite a lot of syrup. Going to be able to pay all the bills, bought a newer nice evaporator, sap trailer and paid for a bunch of new taps without increasing my debt so pretty happy for the season. Going to pull taps and maybe just tinker on my lines this year. Tried to figure how much sap we got and Im thinking it was in the 250000 gallon range so that's something at least. Gotta say we at least were trying. Right now just walking around in kind of a trance with a big grin on my face just thankfull not processing syrup anymore. Theron