+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Professional Tubing Installation

I am located in Canton. I'm newly offering tubing installation services. Call me or email me at 315-244-5256 or gavinmm64@gmail.com and we can work from there.

Gavin

Quote Originally Posted by pmack View Post
    What is the average cost for "professional" mainline installation and lateral set-up guidance??
    We are located near Canton, NY. Any "pros" in my area? Thanks

Randy from Toad Hill Maple do you do any of the work or do you pay other people to do it? Oh I forgot your a Galusha I heard your hurting anyways from last season. Your one of those people who never had to do any of the work
    5x16 woodfired blower preheater
    8k taps 60cfm indiana vac 18cfm airtech
    Cdl 600 RO
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=...type=2&theater

Quote Originally Posted by AdirondackSap View Post
    Randy from Toad Hill Maple do you do any of the work or do you pay other people to do it? Oh I forgot your a Galusha I heard your hurting anyways from last season. Your one of those people who never had to do any of the work
    ????? Not sure what you're trying to say? Not sure how you know me or anything about me. Please explain.

Randy

Toad Hill Maple Farm

http://ToadHillMaple.com/

3650 Taps on Vacuum for 2010 & still expanding
    56'x64' Timberframe Sugarhouse - New for 2011
    3x10 Leader Vortex w/ Max Flue Pan & SteamAway
    1000 gph Leader Springtech RO
    777 Acres in the Adirondack Mountains

Quote Originally Posted by AdirondackSap View Post
    those sound like fighting words??
    Jake Moser
    Moser's Maple

2 beautiful little girls
    1 wife that's become her mother

www.facebook.com/mosersmaple

Quote Originally Posted by Moser's Maple View Post
    those sound like fighting words??
    That's the way I took it, but I don't know this guy and have no idea why he is compelled to attack me. To my knowledge our paths have never crossed. Stay tuned this could get interesting. I'm as curious as everyone else reading this thread.

Randy

Toad Hill Maple Farm

Randy......What ever it's about don't let it bother you, I see you do close to 4000 taps so that equals work!!!!! nuff said.

Thanks Rhino I appreciate the thought. Yes, I did have 4,000 taps. I did all of the tubing installation myself on 3 different sugarbushes with 3 vacuum systems. I did have to sell one of them, but I still buy the sap from it. I am currently logging/thinning another section of our property in preparation for an additional 2,000 taps which I will install myself. Oh, did I say that like most of the folks on here I work M-F at a regular job. We do this nights and weekends just like everyone else that isn't in maple full time. Not bragging, but I have done my fair share of work.

I'm not really bothered by it, but I am curious to know what triggered this since I don't even know this guy.

Thanks again.

Randy

Toad Hill Maple Farm

Maybe a little jealous?
    4 by 12 cdl
    Cdl 3 post ro , 4th post waiting to get added
    5 hp sihi vaccum pump, 3/4 hp airblo vaccum pump, gv60 atlas copco vaccum pump www.roundmountainsugarhouse.com.

Kevin sorry for the slow response. Jason lives about 25 miles from our bush so he ran 1200 ft of main line and wire in about 6 hours with me ( helping) in the way, he also ran the first 6 or 8 runs of lats. He charged me by the hour and the price was very good!!! I don't want to give the price with you being in Vt I don't what it would cost. But I would give him call. He's running more mainline for us this fall!

While I have always run all of my own tubing, I think those who hire it done by a pro likely get a better job. Don't be bothered by someone who acts like AdirondackSap did. He was just rude. We have no place for such. The Maple Trader should always be a place for friendly discussion and exchange of ideas and information.
    Dave Klish, I recently ordered a 2x6 wood fired evaporator from A&A Sheet Metal which I will be converting to oil fired
    Now have solar, 2x6 finish pan, 5 bank 7x7 filter press, large water jacketed bottler, and tankless water heater.
    Recently bought another Gingerich RO, this one was a 125, but a second membrane was added thus is a 250, like I had.
    After running a 2x3, a 2x6, 3x8 tapping from 79 taps up to 1320 all woodfired, now I'm going to a 2x6 oil fired and a 200-425 taps.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast