Yes I cooked down the last batch on the stove in the house and bottled it last week. It came out great. I would say medium grade. It tasted great on pancakes this past weekend. I was in clean up mode as well toward the end of the week. I bet I poured out 100 gallons of sap from the buckets I had on the trees and it was nice and clear. It may have been the best looking sap I had all year. It pained me to pour it out but I had already taken down the block arch and yes I have many other things to get to around the property. All in all a great year and I learned a lot. I already have ideas for next year.

You ended up with 197 gallons. That is a log of syrup. I hope you get as good selling price. A lot of work went into making it no doubt. How do you filter the syrup. That was my biggest problem this year. I ended up with a lot of syrup in the filters that did not flow through. I use just the standard bag filters, the thicker one on the outside and the liners inside. I could have used more liners. I only bought 5 and it was too late to purchase more as the syrup slowed to a standstill in the filtering contraption I made up out of PVC piping. Live and learn.