+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: November journal

Well we r getting geared up for buck rub ! Headed there for dinner tonight . Camp we rent is right on rt 3 before spruce cone campground. And a new riding destination is always welcome hate to venture to far from woodstoves its cold in the north country
    4 by 12 cdl
    Cdl 3 post ro , 4th post waiting to get added
    5 hp sihi vaccum pump, 3/4 hp airblo vaccum pump, gv60 atlas copco vaccum pump www.roundmountainsugarhouse.com.

Putting in mainline and starting on the laterals tomorrow. 500 Taps going in and then on to the new pumphouse.

So we leave the great northwoods tommorow at some point and we r headed down to stewartstown and taking 114 to island pond , my question is is on that route there is a mint lookin sugarhouse with all sorts of nice lines set up as u climb the hill when u take the left by the border patrol mansion ! My question is is does anyone on here know whos sugarhouse it is or is someone on here the owner? I am jealous everytime i drive by
    4 by 12 cdl
    Cdl 3 post ro , 4th post waiting to get added
    5 hp sihi vaccum pump, 3/4 hp airblo vaccum pump, gv60 atlas copco vaccum pump www.roundmountainsugarhouse.com.

Do not know who owns those sugar KINGDOMS but they are some nice. There is a second one above that one on 114 going up the hill also, looks heavy duty to me. Back home today from the great north woods. Report for civil jury duty in morning, not fun, still hunting and suppose to head to VT to hunt at end of week
    10x21 sugar house
    400 taps
    227 gravity pipeline
    Rest Buckets

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234