+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Thread: What do yall do for a living?

Hi everyone. My name is Jack and I have been a communications worker for 45 years. At present I do all the tech support in Canada for a product manufactured in Colorado and distributed up here in Canada by a Company in Calgary AB. I also fly all over Canada installing these phone systems in major Hotels but seriously retiring in June. Along with starting Maple Syrup I am stating an apiary for bees in the back of our 32 acres. At present I am working out a deal for some Maple trees as my friend across the road has his property up for sale. I have no Maples on my side so my investment and two years of hard work building the shack and putting in my evaporator myself was a gamble but or the love of doing syrup was worth the gamble. Now, if you could tap cedars I would be set. I have a couple of leads so we will see. I can at least put this season in. I have to say also that for those of us newbies and to all the wonderful addicts and enthusiasts, your replies and interest in helping others is most gratifying and respect to you all for that. To The Maple Guys I love my Lapierre Waterloo Small 24 x 60 evaporator. I believe you had a big hand in designing this unit. Awesome
    Last edited by JP Quality Maple Syrup; 03-27-2015 at 07:07 AM. Reason: Spelling....

I am a sign language interpreter, full time in education, part time video relay and private practice interpreter. So I wave my hands around a lot.
    My previous career was directing a therapeutic horseback riding center.

Before I retired I did computer technical support. Now I live off of savings and a pension. I still do computer support, but not for pay, I volunteer at a local non-profit.

Bruce

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021