+ Reply to Thread

Thread: goodrich sap puller.

Default goodrich sap puller.

does anybody have some pic,s of the sap puller that goodrich makes.i,de like to see pic,s of the model that has two pumps on it..thanks

delbert

hey twobears1224 his daughter has a store out here in mi and has two on the floor one gas powered and one with electric motor you may want to get a hold of her for a pic at Thunder Bay Maple Supply in Posen MI Phoine is 989-766-2593. just bought the single pump model from her and am happy with it so far. we had a slow gravity flow day the other day and the pump gave us 5 times the sap for the lines it was on compared to the others we have in the same area.
    Last edited by Four D Acre Farms; 03-13-2013 at 05:39 PM. Reason: had to stop before i was finished

Hey there,
    I am selling a dual diaphragm 200e from Goodriches (actually made by a guy in St J) if you are interested I can send you pics.
    30"x10' Vortex w/Max Combo Pans
    Marcland Auto Draw
    1100 on vacuum
    CDL 600 RO
    JD 5075 (Fransguard 3507)
    Sap Haulers: AJ, JF, and wife when available...

thanks guys..i,am building my own using two food grade pumps i just ordered.i was just wondering what there model looked like so i didn,t build the same exact thing.i think i have it all figured out i just need to weld up the frame.

i have mine pretty well built and it should be pulling sap tomorrow.i,ll get some pic,s and maybe video if it works good ;-) i have two foodgrade pumps hooked to a rocker arm so one pump is dumping while the other one is sucking..they are plumbed into a common manifold on the suction side.

+ Reply to Thread