+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: maple pro?

Brad use the link in Breezy Lanes post and it will come up in english. My link doesn't work.

Russ
    Russ

"Red Roof Maples" Where the term "boiling soda" was first introduced to the maple world!

1930 Ford Model AA Doodlebug tractor
    A couple of Honda 4 wheelers
    Four chainsaws and no chickens!

Haynes Forest Products Guest

I went to Breezy Lanes post the number 15 post and read the company history it completely explains all you want to know its CLEAR AS MUD. This year I burned my finish pans to the point of replacing them and using the burned ones as preheaters. SO I called and talked to Nick At MaplePro and was told that they dont sell the Lappiere Waterloo Small pans that I baught in 2003 and that If I gave them the serial no off the pans that Garth might be able to sweet talk the old company that made mine to sell him the pans at the wholesale price so I could get them thru Maple Pro. So there you have it ......CLEAR AS MUD

To see the CDL site in English simply scroll approx. half-ways down the home page and on the left hand side you can click on the English link to see all of their site in English. Here is a link to a more recent thread that helps explain who owns what http://mapletrader.com/community/sho...Small-Brothers and also here is a quote from that thread from CBOYER "Here is what i found on different Quebec french sites: first, Waterloo buy small bros, Lapierre buy waterloo small in 2001, including facilities in Swanton,in 2005 CDL buy waterloo small maplepro USA in st Albans, change name for CDL USA. At same time, Lapierre change name of there USA operations for Lapierre Usa. The factory in Waterloo Qc. is under Lapierre control. Look like someone try to mix us??? ". In Summary Lapierre owns the naming rights and manufacturing for Waterloo Small in Canada as well as their former manufacturing facilities in the U.S. , which they run under the name Lapierre USA. CDL now owns all of Maplepro, as well as the naming rights for Waterloo Small. I believe the agreement between CDL and Lapierre is that neither company can use the name Waterloo-Small in the USA.
    Help relatives every year:
    A few hundred taps on 3/16 into 3/4" mainline
    Can't stop thinking maple, more fun, than work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123