+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: maple pro?

Quote Originally Posted by Russell Lampron View Post
    For those that are interested the new Maple Pro web site is up. The address is http://www.cdl-dallaire.com

Russ
    That web site won't do us much good, its all in French.
    Maple syrup makers never die, they just evaporate.

Kubota M-5040,Kubota B-2650,Kubota XRT 900, Sugarhouse is now a guest cottage.

Not even good pictures to look at to help aid in translation. They certainly need to offer a web site in English if they expect any business from the US.
    Keith

English speaking maple syrup producers are not a priority for most of the equipment suppliers in La Belle Province since we make up only 20% of their potential customers. I used to be fluent in French and couldn't make any sense out of the manual that accompanied our R.O. machine. I guess my Franglais isn't good enough.
    4,600 Taps on vacuum
    9,400 gallons storage
    3 tower CDL RO
    3.5'x14' Lapierre Force 5
    Twitter & Instagram: @ennismaple
    www.ennismaple.com

Quote Originally Posted by ennis maple View Post
    English speaking maple syrup producers are not a priority for most of the equipment suppliers in La Belle Province since we make up only 20% of their potential customers. I used to be fluent in French and couldn't make any sense out of the manual that accompanied our R.O. machine. I guess my Franglais isn't good enough.
    You are are so right about the 20% makeup. I went to Vt during there Maple Festival and their man Garth A. was supposed to come here the 8th of May and give me a trade price but he never showed. So I am back dealing with the guy I bought from in Quebec Canada.
    Maple syrup makers never die, they just evaporate.

Kubota M-5040,Kubota B-2650,Kubota XRT 900, Sugarhouse is now a guest cottage.

Ryan

-Dallaire 2 1/2 x 8 raised flue w/ pre-heater and hood, and forced draft arch
    -Lapierre RO
    -JD 4520 compact 4x4
    -2007 Suzuki Eiger 400, 4x4
    http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u99/MapleManVT/

Try this link http://www.cdl-dallaire.com/?module=...ng=english_usa it should come up in english.

Russ
    Last edited by Russell Lampron; 06-12-2007 at 05:28 AM.
    Russ

"Red Roof Maples" Where the term "boiling soda" was first introduced to the maple world!

1930 Ford Model AA Doodlebug tractor
    A couple of Honda 4 wheelers
    Four chainsaws and no chickens!

When Waterloo-small canada went bankrupt Lapeire purchased the company in Canada but they did not buy the rights to the USA name in Enosburg, which I believe was purchased by atleast Garth Atherton and maybe others. The Company Maple Pro was formed and built their own evaporators for a while. CDL has since purchased the Maple Pro, Waterloo Small name rights and runs it as a sudsidiary of their Canadian Company. Lappiere, Waterloo-Small of Swanton is a different company altogether
    Donald lapierre owns the rights to waterloo small usa anybody using this name is wrong or shouldnt be. This is what i have been told anyways.I was also told that he went to court and won because somebody else was still trying to use the name to sell Euipment.When he purchased waterloo small in waterloo quebec. The usa franchise was also a part of it.Again this is what i have been told

go to the above site that Russell gave us and read the ABOUT US section and it will tell the real story
    Success is not final,failure is not fatal.It is courage to continue that really counts

“I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”

– Thomas Edison

Default dallaire

Russ do they have it in English??
    400 pails
    CDL RO machine
    2x8 stainless Dallaire evaporator, wood fired
    Filter press
    Polaris 6x6 & 4x4
    Allis Chalmers WD
    Allis Chalmers G
    Built new 24' x 40' shack in 2006
    http://www.blsugarbush.com

Ryan

-Dallaire 2 1/2 x 8 raised flue w/ pre-heater and hood, and forced draft arch
    -Lapierre RO
    -JD 4520 compact 4x4
    -2007 Suzuki Eiger 400, 4x4
    http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u99/MapleManVT/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast