+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: maple pro?

John Burton Guest

Default maple pro?

does anyone know what happened to the maple pro web site ... it has been down since feb.

try www.waterloosmallusa.com it works, same company. it is confusing!
    Dave Klish, I recently ordered a 2x6 wood fired evaporator from A&A Sheet Metal which I will be converting to oil fired
    Now have solar, 2x6 finish pan, 5 bank 7x7 filter press, large water jacketed bottler, and tankless water heater.
    Recently bought another Gingerich RO, this one was a 125, but a second membrane was added thus is a 250, like I had.
    After running a 2x3, a 2x6, 3x8 tapping from 79 taps up to 1320 all woodfired, now I'm going to a 2x6 oil fired and a 200-425 taps.

John Burton Guest

thatts the page I go to . says its being updated check back... and thats been since feb

Give them a phone call and ask them when they are going to get their act together. Tell em that you got money to spend and that you want to do it on line.
    Maple syrup makers never die, they just evaporate.

Kubota M-5040,Kubota B-2650,Kubota XRT 900, Sugarhouse is now a guest cottage.

If anyone is still interested, the maple pro/waterloo small web site is up and running.

Jason
    3x12 Leader
    19 x 40 sugar shack

HanginAround Guest

Hang on, CDL and Waterloo/Small aren't the same company, looks like maybe CDL bought the domain name to point people to them. I'm confused.

I thought that Lapierre and Waterloo/Small merged...???
    Ryan

-Dallaire 2 1/2 x 8 raised flue w/ pre-heater and hood, and forced draft arch
    -Lapierre RO
    -JD 4520 compact 4x4
    -2007 Suzuki Eiger 400, 4x4
    http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u99/MapleManVT/

When Waterloo-small canada went bankrupt Lapeire purchased the company in Canada but they did not buy the rights to the USA name in Enosburg, which I believe was purchased by atleast Garth Atherton and maybe others. The Company Maple Pro was formed and built their own evaporators for a while. CDL has since purchased the Maple Pro, Waterloo Small name rights and runs it as a sudsidiary of their Canadian Company. Lappiere, Waterloo-Small of Swanton is a different company altogether
    Success is not final,failure is not fatal.It is courage to continue that really counts

“I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”

– Thomas Edison

Maple Pro is building a new web site that will be up in Feb. 07. The address is www.maplepro.com

Russ
    Russ

"Red Roof Maples" Where the term "boiling soda" was first introduced to the maple world!

1930 Ford Model AA Doodlebug tractor
    A couple of Honda 4 wheelers
    Four chainsaws and no chickens!

For those that are interested the new Maple Pro web site is up. The address is http://www.cdl-dallaire.com

Russ
    Russ

"Red Roof Maples" Where the term "boiling soda" was first introduced to the maple world!

1930 Ford Model AA Doodlebug tractor
    A couple of Honda 4 wheelers
    Four chainsaws and no chickens!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast