+ Reply to Thread

Thread: work wanted

Default work wanted

Any large sugar houses in need of an extra worker? I'm looking for a decent amount of work. I have experience with tubing and I've operated multiple large evaporators. I'm 30 years old, in good shape, and can learn fast. If you or anyone you know may be looking for help please pass my contact info on to them. Thank you.

Pat Maloney
    p1234maloney@yahoo.com

Pat, maybe you could go on the Maple Mania tour and tell people you are looking for work. It's up in Jackman this year and it is visiting the biggest sugaring operations in the country and maybe the world. If anyone is hiring it's these guys. The person to talk to is Eric Ellis at Maine Maple Products and his number is 1-800-310-3803. It would help if you spoke French, but there might be some people up there who speak English as well. Anyway the tour is 3 days and is going to be from Thursday, May 13th until Saturday, May 15th. It includes meals, but no lodging for $140, if you sign up soon. You can stay at a free campground around Jackman, but bring your bug repellent! There are millions of acres of woods around there with free campsites on forest land. Try the one on Attean Lake. It's visible from the scenic pullout before you get to Jackman. It would be an adventure for you if nothing else.
    325 taps
    2x6 Phaneuf
    Illegitimati non carborundum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISbkO-NKA9o

+ Reply to Thread