+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LaPiere experience

Default LaPiere experience

There is an hr of my life I can never get back... Went to price check a vaccum pump and releaser to handle 500 ish taps next year. Plumbing and heating joint I do other buisness with told me they were now a a dealer. After 1/2 hr I figgered out they were only qualified to sell fittings and tubing; IF you knew what you needed and could show them. Finaly got into the right catalouge and showed THEM what I wanted. They made a call only to find out they were not authorized to sell what I wanted to buy.
    from my experince they have no idea what they have, no information to help you make the purchase right for your operation or even the ability to sell it to you should you decide what pieces and parts you need.
    was just rying to keep the boys at Leader Rutland honest. I shall not stray again
    Mike

I wouldn't base your experience on a company that is not a dealer. I don't go to the donut shop to buy my new vehicle, I go to the car dealer. Just saying.
    Success is not final,failure is not fatal.It is courage to continue that really counts

“I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”

– Thomas Edison

Thats why you need to go 10 min. north on route 7 from rutland and go and see Reg C. at longhill maple. He is a Lap. dealer. And alot cheaper than leader. You will save alot of money on a vacuum pump. Guarranteed. call him first though. 802-236-3452. Dont expect to get many answers from webbs. They are a pipe dealer for the most part. just saying
    4x14 Hurricane Force 5
    Lapierre 1500 GPH R.O
    7800 Taps on vac.
    24x26 Sugarhouse

Another place close to both of these is CDL's West Rutland store (802-438-5200) the guy to talk to would be Chris Lanfear. I believe his cell is on the recording if the store is closed. Very good pricing and good service as well. He could give you a price and I think not sure, they might be having there spring sale now.I've found there pricing to be the best. Worth the call.
    Last edited by Greenwich Maple Man; 05-18-2012 at 07:30 PM.

actuallly you can now go to CDL's superstore just south of Rutland and it just so happens they are having an open house for the next three days. They are stocking anything in the catalog at the store and they actually have someone there during regular business hours.
    Scott W.
    2.5x8 Grimm raised flue
    Leader inferno arch 90 gph
    Vacuum, RO, Syrofilter
    1500 taps
    UV filter
    Can am 400 HO

Have had nothing but good experiences with my Lapierre dealer but then again I can't get past Leaders crazy prizes to even give them a try on anything other then check valves. Now
    i can even get them from other manufactures. Agree with 802, go with whom is recommended not all are created equal.....
    CDL 2x8
    Around 4000 taps
    Polaris ATVs, Ski Doo snowmobiles to get around
    Atlas Copco pumps
    Lapierre two post RO

http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/j...Sugar%20shack/

Quote Originally Posted by powerdub View Post
    actuallly you can now go to CDL's superstore just south of Rutland and it just so happens they are having an open house for the next three days. They are stocking anything in the catalog at the store and they actually have someone there during regular business hours.
    just south of RT7 on 103 a couple miles. Left hand side if driving towards Ludlow, very nice store by the looks of it. I haven't stopped yet but I will, it's nice knowing some one is there and you don't have to call first to meet them.
    Business Name
    Flat Lander Sugaring (who would think a guy from Az be making syrup)
    125 on Sap Suckers
    Close to 475 High Vac
    400 gravity adding more
    leader 2x6
    home made preheater
    hoods
    1 7D749 for AOF
    New FLS Tsunami Arch
    4 membrane TR Industries RO 2HP 3 phase 601GPH 250 PSI
    PID Display for Arch Temp.
    Chumlee of the trader

I went to the new CDL Super Store yesterday for the open house. Looks well stocked . They said that they will have everything in there catolog there at the store. Good deals yesterday. I ordered a 10 in. CDL press and got a good deal. There was a sale on tubing for 36 a roll. Lots of evaporaters and R.OS's there on the floor . Some pretty good size ones as well.

I was there too. The 16" membrane tower was impressive! Same capacity as three 8" membranes, but it looks like a beast to deal with. The $36/roll on the tubing was pretty sweet and picked up some rolls...couldn't pass it up.
    Josh

2009 - 370 on vac. & 16 buckets
    2010 - 377 on vac.
    2011 - 590 on vac.
    2012 - 620 on high vac., 170 buckets, 110 on gravity tubing
    2013 - 830 mine + 800-1000 others
    2014 - 870 mine + 800-1000 others
    2017 - 920 mine + 500-700 others
    2018 - 902 mine + 500-700 others
    2019 - 902 mine + 700 others
    2020 - 902 mine + ???? others
    Atlas Copco Pump