+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hard to find, but if you do, grab em

Hybrid View

Default hard to find, but if you do, grab em

Just seen on craigslist (Wausau), That there is 3 sets of ARPS half tracks for sale (in the Antigo area). If anyone collects with a 2 wheel drive tractor these are the sure ticket to make your tractor "almost" unsinkable. Don't let the ad scare you off if you don't have a tractor that the ad says what models they fit. I bought a pair and fit them on a 530 case, if you are even semi handy you can make them fit almost anything. Might have to take fenders off, use different style u-bolts depending on if back axle is round or square, and maybe take some links out to shorten track. The year i got them we said that these were the best investment we made in a long time for our syrup business. sorry, i don't know how to post the craigslist link.

The persons number is 715-551-9011 He does have pics of them on craigslist also. good luck if anyone is interested.

Thanks for the post Rhino was able to get a set of track,the rest of them went to Nebraska.
    2x6 Leader American
    200 plus buckets
    Fine team of Belgian mares

Default tractor upgrade

Glad a fellow syrup maker from Wisconsin got a set. You are gonna love em! And the nice thing is you will never lose money on them unless you wear them out which is lighly unlikely. Now get out there and look for some muddy soft spots........What are you going to mount them on?

They are already on my WD Allis, Ive been playing with the tractor cutting firewood last week for next year. It is amazing what you can go through. I never thought I would find a set of these tracks, as they are not very common in this area. I use a team of horse at home and the tractor sits at another sugar bush my family owns. I don't check the site as much as I used to. Thank you very much for posting.
    Derrick
    2x6 Leader American
    200 plus buckets
    Fine team of Belgian mares

+ Reply to Thread