+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Web site reviews and advice

The metadata wasn't enabled so search engines weren't able to crawl the site. My web designer did this when we were just starting out so the sire was basically invisible and she forgot to change the setting when we launched. She works for maple butter so I can't complain too much!
    4,600 Taps on vacuum
    9,400 gallons storage
    3 tower CDL RO
    3.5'x14' Lapierre Force 5
    Twitter & Instagram: @ennismaple
    www.ennismaple.com

Thanks for sharing that Marty. I guess you win the blue ribbon for most dramatic change so far from a volunteer site review. I hope the others get a bit of a boost in their web site performance as well.

- Bryan

Thanks for the link to Sugarbush.Info Marty and for also correcting the link to Maple Trader. I've upgraded your listing to "Featured" so you always appear first in the Ontario category... even before my own maple web site.

I'm sold out for 2011 anyway.

For what it's worth...

I've noticed many web sites that still link to Waterloo-Small Evaporators but that domain name is no longer active and you will be hit with a bunch of pop-up windows when you try to leave or close the window. I strongly suggest removing this link if you have it listed on your own site.

- Bryan

Just a bump... I've recently had two Maple Traders contact me about site reviews or help but both want to do it by private message. If you have a web site or are working on one and would like a tune-up just post the link here along with any background info you can share and I'll do my best to help out. By doing it on the message board it may help out other folks trying to do the same thing now or in the future.

- Bryan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345