+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dow LP-4040 membranes

my first thaut was how do you filter syrup that fast, then I realized thats not a problem... alls you need to do is find a way to shovel the candy from the last evaporator that fast...

alls I can see out of this, is black smoke from the pans, and a very bad smell in my nose
    Four chickens
    Understanding wife
    Big a** evaporator
    One hole of a sugarbush

It's too late to put a new set of pans on order for delivery this season. Just run one. If you've never heard of anyone else doing this, chances are it's not a good science experiment.

how can I put pictures on here I looked every where, photobucket was a good one but they wanted a credit card before you could set up a photo site
    shane

Shane- What did you buy for an ro? Theron

I bought a this unit from my neighbor never used one and never seen one used all I can tell you is that he bought new membranes from sugarbush supplies and the squeeze pump says tanaka on the side I will try to send a picture please let me know if you can see it, I'm really having a hard time attaching picture

shaneSDC13961.jpg

Looks pretty serious. Must be a large older model? Did he give you an idea of the gph?

I said 2000 gallons an hour it has 2/3 phase motor one for the squeeze pump and another for the recirculation pumpSDC13959.jpgSDC13960.jpg

How many membranes is it? Other thing is it has to have a feed pump, high pressure pump, and may or may not have a recirc pump. If it only has two pumps maybe a sap feed and a high pressure and no recirc? See how many horse power the high pressure pump is and how many membranes it has and that will give you a good idea of the size. Theron

Smile

The pics are awesome. It looks like your going to something big one way or another. The smaller rig is pretty nice and the long one is unique for sure. Theron

where would one find enough imigrant workers to fire and lug all that wood?? I could use some of this help for my woods...
    Four chickens
    Understanding wife
    Big a** evaporator
    One hole of a sugarbush

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast