PDA

View Full Version : Blessed Thanksgiving to Maple Trader Family

firetech
11-25-2010, 05:10 AM
It's time to reflect of the many blessings I have my wife of 30+yrs,my family (MT folks too), my job despite the uncertenies of the coming administration,my health which is turning around for the better and the freedom to pursue my hobbies. I love making syrup and playing around in the sugar house, working on my old tractors, hunting,fishing and hobby farming. Just put the turkey in the oven a 25lber that we raised this summer and didn't sell 5 others so in the freezer to enjoy the rest of the year. We have folks coming to the farm tommorrow from Maryland to buy syrup to take home for Christmas gifts. What a blessed life I have. Thank you Lord! Happy Thanksgiving to ALL!!!

tuckermtn
11-25-2010, 06:13 AM
Amen to that- lots to be thankful here also-

cheers-

Eric

red maples
11-25-2010, 09:13 AM
I am thankful everyday for what I have been blessed with.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

Ausable
11-25-2010, 09:16 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to All. ----You said it very well firetech. My wife of 50+ years and I will be going "Down Below" today to have Thanksgiving Dinner with some of our Children, Grandchildren and Great-Grandchildren and have very much to be thankful for. Of course - after a few hours of the hustle and bustle of the "Flat Lands" we will be happy to head back to our hilly "Up-North".
--Again-- Happy Holidays and may we all - have a good sweet - plentiful sap year in 2011 ----- Mike

smitty76
11-25-2010, 09:22 AM
Happy turkey day everyone. So much to be thankful for that would be hard to put it all down. God bless us everyone. Having dinner here at my place. Have for the last 6 or so years. I love to cook, and this meal is a good one for that.

Happy Thanksgiving today and for many, many more to come.

Smitty76

stoweski
11-25-2010, 10:44 AM
Happy turkey everyone! Smoking my maple butter turkey as I type. That and maple sweet potatoes and maple redeye gravy rounds up my turkey day. Suppose some warmed maple syrup atop apple pie would be a good dessert!
Enjoy your day. go for a walk in your woods!

Sugarmaker
11-25-2010, 11:09 AM
Hope your Thanksgiving Holiday is blessed with family, friends, and good food!
Oh yes we will have maple glazed yams along with the turkey!
Regards,
Chris Casbohm and Family

whalems
11-25-2010, 12:13 PM
Happy Thanksgiving all! Hope you have a Blessed day. Hope all are enjoying family friends and great food. Now if we could get a Detriot Lions win my day would be complete.:)

red maples
11-25-2010, 02:14 PM
Happy Thanksgiving all! Hope you have a Blessed day. Hope all are enjoying family friends and great food. Now if we could get a Detriot Lions win my day would be complete.:)

I don't know pretty close game so far!!! Would like them to win one but they are playin' the local favs here...GO PATS

whalems
11-25-2010, 04:25 PM
Well once again the Lions played 3 good quarters:( Then they remembered who they where:rolleyes: There's always next year. Problem is us Michiganders have been waiting for next year my whole life:lol:

collinsmapleman2012
11-25-2010, 06:18 PM
happy thanksgiving to all the traders! hope you had maple on something and gravy on everything else :):) i put syrup on my table and my family looks at me like im crazy. so i say "Let off! i have an addiction!!!!" :D happy thanksgiving

RipTyd
11-25-2010, 06:38 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you !! I would like to give thanks for the family of maple traders. We use maple syrup on our butternut squash mmmmm .. RipTyd

wanting to get into it
11-25-2010, 06:40 PM
Well once again the Lions played 3 good quarters:( Then they remembered who they where:rolleyes: There's always next year. Problem is us Michiganders have been waiting for next year my whole life:lol:

Try living in Ohio and pulling for Cleveland teams. Haven't had a championship in any pro sport since 1964:mad: But then again, we always have the buckeye's. And they love wolverine

red maples
11-25-2010, 06:47 PM
said that for years with the red sox!!! been there!!

Oh my Feelin Like a fat bast!@# oofff!!! made an awesome dinner.

had maple in the sweet potatoes and in the acorn squash!!!

wanting to get into it
11-25-2010, 06:48 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all. A lot to be thankful for. Especially fellow traders. There is a lot of useful information on this site. We have learned a lot here, from what to do and what not to do:rolleyes: At any rate it is good to have a place to go when you need answers or have problems. And a group of people that it seems would do anything to help others with the same interests.

smitty76
11-26-2010, 07:46 AM
happy thanksgiving to all the traders! hope you had maple on something and gravy on everything else :):) i put syrup on my table and my family looks at me like im crazy. so i say "Let off! i have an addiction!!!!" :D happy thanksgiving

I have the same problem, I put maple on or in almost everything and they look at me like I have 3 heads. They do not understand the 2 addictions, thats making it and eating it.