PDA

View Full Version : everything looks good SO FAR!

red maples
11-18-2010, 07:58 AM
Haven't seen much difference here on this end. Which is a good thing. I am sure the upgrades will make the administator's jobs much, much easier. Thanks again to the maple guys for the upgrades and keeping this site as the goto maple site on the web. (at least mine anyway). And for keeping it free for us!!! it was down for that little bit I did miss it.:)

eschoon
11-18-2010, 08:30 AM
moderator-

Are the classified ads not working on the new software or did they get "emptied" out??

Thanks for the great site & hard work on it.
Thanks Maple Guys for hosting / administering the site!

Haynes Forest Products
11-18-2010, 10:00 AM
My wife thanks you for getting things up and running again.............She hates it when I get to bed early:o

jasonl6
11-18-2010, 03:25 PM
can't get the quick reply feature to work...everything else looks good. I missed mapletrader bigtime when it was down. Musta checked 15 times to see if it was online.

BryanEx
11-18-2010, 05:06 PM
It can be such a pain "upgrading"... been there, done that many times. Can't say as I care for the new version of the member profile page though. I realize that's a vBulletin feature and not Maple Traders doing but the previous single page profile was clean and organized rather than the tabs. I'm guessing that the classifieds was a mod so I'm hoping it's also been ported over to work with the new version.

HHM-07
11-18-2010, 07:21 PM
I am not getting the classifieds, says they are doing maintence will it be fixed soon ? i'm going nuts without it.

Dick

mapleman3
11-18-2010, 07:44 PM
A few bugs.. yes the quick reply is one of them.... Classified soon!