PDA

View Full Version : Veteran's Day

Dennis H.
11-12-2010, 11:35 AM
I forgot to post this yesterday, sorry about that guys and any gals.

Thank you goes out to all you Vet's and currently active military personnel, I wouldn't be able to do the things that I can do if it wasn't for you all.

God Bless America!

Sorry for being a day late

smitty76
11-12-2010, 01:58 PM
Thats really nice Dennis, God bless America and also thank you to all of you who have made this great nation what it is and allows us to do what we love to do.:D :D :cool:

Thad Blaisdell
11-12-2010, 05:55 PM
I served my time... in Hawaii. My thanks go to those who have had combat tours. THANK YOU! and keep your head down.

afretired
11-12-2010, 07:43 PM
I too served and as my user name implies I retired from the Air Force. But it was a cake walk compaired to those who have and currently are serving in combat. This week they announced a Corporal from my home town was reccomended for the Medal of Honor. My wife looked at his picture and said that he looked so young. The military members in serving in combat for the most part are all so young. They are the ones who are carrying us, and fighting for our freedoms that so many take for granted. Read about Corporal Meyer below.

http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news/2010/11/marine-corporal-dakota-meyer-nominated-for-medal-of-honor-110810w/

David