PDA

View Full Version : lapierre end line slide!!!

red maples
10-31-2010, 10:33 AM
I can't say enough about these things!!!!! Awe-some, Easy, the best!!! need to take it down just unclip done!!! tighten pull and clip done!!!

I highly recommend these for both ends of the laterals!!! just need the little hook adapter for around the last tree!! worth every penny!!!:)

markct
10-31-2010, 05:15 PM
yea i have found the ipl end line hook to be great in the woods compared to the old y fitting, and cheaper too cause ya dont need a y and a t to connect the drop, the drop goes right on the hook fitting, and if i need to drive thru with the tractor to get out a log etc just unhook it and roll up the line! no more cutting the tube then striping and putting back together later

danno
10-31-2010, 08:57 PM
Just took a look at their video. These look very nice as does their new lateral hook connector to main line.

http://sugaringequipment.elapierre.com/produits_en.asp?no=1

Monster Maples
11-29-2010, 06:19 PM
These look like the way to go. I am going to have to do some checking on these for sure. I talked to a guy that installed them in his woods and said he loved them.

caseyssugarshack93
11-30-2010, 12:04 PM
I use them for both ends of the lats, I just started using them last season and this year its all im going to be using. there pretty slick:)

NATE

whalems
11-30-2010, 02:13 PM
just talked to my dealer about them today. He didn't have any but was going to watch the video and order me some they look like they should work very well. looking forward to trying them.

WESTVIRGINIAMAPLER
11-30-2010, 09:01 PM
I may try some in the future but I have to say if I did use them, I would have to cap off the barb going up for a tap as I hate sap having to run all the way around the tree. Big no no in my opinion for gravity especially if you have some trees that are 3 to 4 feet in diameter. Too many dead spots for bacteria to create a breeding pool.