PDA

View Full Version : New R.O. Manufacturer

LewisJon
10-21-2010, 05:03 PM
We're here in Wisconsin, and a company called Membrane Process & Controls out of Edgar, Wisconsin, has started making R.O.s for the maple syrup industry. They've been making custom R.O.s, large and small, for other businesses around the world for many years. It's not a large business but they do know the process of reverse osmosis. Has anyone had experience with one of their R.O.s used specifically for processing maple sap? Here's their website: http://www.membranepc.com/

802maple
10-21-2010, 06:07 PM
I haven't seen there RO yet, but I did get to talk to Joel this last spring and he is one heck of a guy. He is really interested in making a quality RO for a reasonable price. I am sure there will be bumps in the road as many a company has had and still has, but he seems like the kind of guy that will level that road in the end.

TF Maple
10-22-2010, 09:12 AM
I added that website to my favorites for future reference

gmcooper
10-24-2010, 04:51 PM
I did not see anything related to maple syrup on the website. Did I miss it somewhere?

mustanger
01-02-2013, 01:10 PM
On the left side of their home page, fifth topic down is a link to their Maple Syrup RO.

Flat Lander Sugaring
01-02-2013, 07:17 PM
I haven't seen there RO yet, but I did get to talk to Joel this last spring and he is one heck of a guy. He is really interested in making a quality RO for a reasonable price. I am sure there will be bumps in the road as many a company has had and still has, but he seems like the kind of guy that will level that road in the end.
Jerry is that you, Jerry hello