PDA

View Full Version : Insurance for NHMPA Members

maple maniac65
09-13-2010, 06:17 AM
CO-OPerative Insurance Co. Is offering insurance to NHMPA members at a discount. CAll the Robertson Agency @ 603 736 8562 in Northwood NH.
Talk to Alden Dill who is also a producer and a member of NHMPA.

Dill
09-20-2010, 10:21 AM
Well we don't quite have the discount up and running yet. I'm hoping to have it ready by early October. The group discount program will give NHMPA members 10% off of Farm, Home and Auto business with CO-OP. The same program that VTMPA have enjoyed for years.
Thanks
Alden

tuckermtn
09-21-2010, 04:07 PM
is there a limit to the amount of syrup you can make and still qualify?

I think I ran in to this with Co-operative Insurance when I used to have my policy with them- i.e. they didn't cover me if I made over 100 gals.

Dill- could you let me know the program name so I can pass info on to my Co-operative agent

Dill
09-22-2010, 12:17 PM
I haven't seen a limit on the amount of syrup. Usually we have a cut off between mini farm and farm. Ie 25,000 of farm income. Also if your buying, re-bottling and selling we'll charge an extra liability charge for that.
It will be simply the NHMPA group discount program. I'll post up when its up and running.

Dill
02-18-2011, 11:31 AM
Ok finally after 2 years I have this up and running. If your an existing Assoc member and a CO-OP insured contact your agent for the discount. If your not a CO-OP insured, I'll will be more than happy to get you a quote.
The 2 big things we will be covering now is; Tubing in the woods and equipment breakdown including vaccum pump failure due to centrifugal force.

tuckermtn
02-18-2011, 09:17 PM
My agent called me today to mention the coop discount- I said sure run the numbers. She calls back a hour later ands says after reclassifying me she saved me over $400 on my policies...now your talking!

Dill
02-19-2011, 07:35 AM
I made a change for a member on here yesterday for his existing policies and it worked out to 375 between his home and auto.

heus
02-19-2011, 10:07 PM
Is there anything like this available in Ohio?