PDA

View Full Version : Hooked at 2 years old!!!

red maples
08-16-2010, 07:29 PM
So I have a customer that loves the flavor of my Grade B(I guess I did something right I hope I can repeat it??!!!??!!) and her son who is 2 yrs old loves it. So much that when he has b-bast at daycare and they use the fake stuff...if that junk is even on the plate not even touching his pancakes he won't even touch them!!! and starts to cry. But at home he will eat the syrup by the teaspoon. I gotta lifer I think!!!:)

PARKER MAPLE
08-16-2010, 08:02 PM
What a funny thread, i was just thinking the same yesterday a.m. my son and me sit down for pancakes every sunday, he loves the stuff would probably drink it out of the container if he could. but put the fake junk in front of him and forget it. he makes a funny face and looks at you like what this s#!^... and hes only 2. maybe this generation nows quallity.
maple rookie

red maples
08-17-2010, 03:31 PM
even my kids hate the fake stuff. 2 yrs ago we went to disney and we got eggos for the kids and what ever brand of fake stuff ...log cabin or something can't tap a palm tree for syrup!!!...they ate it but they weren't happy!!!:)

sap retreiver
08-17-2010, 05:11 PM
That's funny, the other weekend we had some wanabe and my boy, 2 year old, gave me the arrgh and then through it. unfortunatly we didn't bring the good stuff with us so he had to settle for cereal. And ya he drinks the real deal, maybe that's why he doesn't stop running?