PDA

View Full Version : New Evaporator

steve J
07-16-2010, 07:25 AM
I am all excited Bill Mason is delivering my new evaporator tomorrow now can not wait for the sap to flow.

Haynes Forest Products
07-16-2010, 07:44 AM
Steady there you still have a world of work ahead of you. Now your brain will make a list of things you can never get done. Try and sleep tonight..................HONEY its time for you to quit touching that thing and come to bed OH HONEY If you email one more photo to a friend its all you will be touching till the sap flows next spring :mad:

steve J
07-16-2010, 12:05 PM
so True lol

steve J
07-18-2010, 02:41 PM
Well Bill delivered evaporator yesterday and he is as nice a guy in person as he is on the phone , Now to start cutting bricks. Do any of you have a secret for moving a fulling bricked evaporator out of the way in the off season? Currently I have dried brick in order to be able to take it apart after the season. I am on a wood floor and the building moves around some as frost leaves ground. So I had Bill install levelers on the legs thus casters are not an option.

Randy Brutkoski
07-18-2010, 03:25 PM
Congrats on your new evaporator. Mine is being built right now, with a delivery date of october 1st. Lappierre is installing the brick in mine, which is a big plus. Good luck with your new rig.

Haynes Forest Products
07-18-2010, 07:34 PM
Home Depot has 3 wheel caster that are for moving heavy items like yours. They will work with levelers and with 12 wheels you can move it around ok.

BryanEx
07-19-2010, 04:49 PM
Do any of you have a secret for moving a fulling bricked evaporator out of the way in the off season?
Check out THIS THREAD (http://mapletrader.com/community/showthread.php?t=8149) for lots of suggestions and photos.

Haynes Forest Products
07-19-2010, 06:42 PM
Now he has to buy a snowmobil to justify the dolly......see how this stuff never ends:o