PDA

View Full Version : Happy Father's Day

Ausable
06-20-2010, 07:19 AM
To all you - Dads - Grandfathers - Great Grandfathers and possibly even some Great Great Grandfathers --- Have a Happy Fathers Day -- Ausable

maplefrank
06-20-2010, 08:05 AM
its my secondd year as a dad............i have a little maple man!!!!!!

ADKMAPLE
06-20-2010, 08:05 AM
same here! I was allowed to sleep in, which I do once a year..On fathers day!

Ausable
06-20-2010, 08:53 AM
You Young Fathers are making me feel really old -- My two little maplemen are both Grandfathers themselves .... Hey Guys - have a great Fathers Day

red maples
06-20-2010, 09:23 AM
happy father's day to all. I got to make breakfast for myself this morning. my wife wanted to get up and make breakfast but she knows that my breakfasts are the best!!! thats fine with me!!!!

3rdgen.maple
06-20-2010, 10:57 AM
Yes sir Happy Fathers Day to all the dad's out there. It stopped raining today so my fathers day will be spent respraying all the poison oak since it downpoured after I did it yesterday and mowing and weedwacking. YEEEEHAW Maybe I can sneak a maple bbq in there somewhere.

Russell Lampron
06-20-2010, 02:27 PM
Happy Fathers Day to all of you dads in maple land.

I'm having a happy fathers day so far. I got the finishing touches done on replacing the rear floor in my camping trailer this morning. I have water coming to a boil in my finisher now. The lobsters will be put into it soon.

My kids and grand kids will all be here for dinner.

Farmboy
06-20-2010, 02:53 PM
Maple syrup makes great fathers day gifts. I gave both my grandfathers a jug of syrup. We got my dad new seat covers for his truck because he gets all the syrup he wants when he wants. Happy fathers day to all.

brookledge
06-20-2010, 09:07 PM
I spent most of the day on the run. My daughter is playing on a summer softball leauge. She had two games today and there was a game in between them so it was a long afternoon. I'm glad I got to watch the games but what gets me is the additude towards fathers day and mothers day.
God forbid if you schedule something on mothers day but on fathers day it seems like it doesn't count
I originally had plans on having a nice day to spend with my family and have a bbq but after we got the schedule those plans were all done
Anyways happy fathers day to all
Keith