PDA

View Full Version : WF Mason

mapleman3
05-16-2010, 09:14 PM
If anyone can get hold of Bill... let him know the email he gave me still doesnt work so I'm not sure if he can log in... have him email me with his new email.

Thanks

ADKMAPLE
05-17-2010, 06:30 AM
Its right on his website. works fine I believe

whalems
05-17-2010, 07:03 AM
The E-mail on his web site works. I have E-mailed back and forth w/ him several times this last week.

mapleman3
05-17-2010, 07:53 PM
Thanks for the replies... I will see if he returns my email... He asked me to change it here a while back and it kept getting kicked back to me.

WF MASON
05-17-2010, 08:07 PM
Howdy , hadn't been here in a while ,but something told me I should, my e-mail now Jim is, masonwf@psouth.net , any shoulders to cry on here ? Things are going much better in my life now, there is life after divorce as many had told me,
my faith in God and support from family, friends and many many customers who have become friends over the years, have got me here today. I Thank You All.

Bill Mason

mapleman3
05-17-2010, 08:15 PM
Whew.. had me worried Bill... Just wanted to make sure I had changed it correctly, I had not heard from you after that and also had it kicked back a few times. Glad it works. Glad your hanging in there. ;)

ADKMAPLE
05-17-2010, 08:18 PM
Yeah, we need to keep Bill busy, come on guys, place your orders with him! (I really wish I could, that 2x4 is calling my name!)

Homestead Maple
05-17-2010, 08:31 PM
Howdy , hadn't been here in a while ,but something told me I should, my e-mail now Jim is, masonwf@psouth.net , any shoulders to cry on here ? Things are going much better in my life now, there is life after divorce as many had told me,
my faith in God and support from family, friends and many many customers who have become friends over the years, have got me here today. I Thank You All.

Bill Mason
Faith in God is the best faith to have. Happy to hear you are doing better, Thank God.