PDA

View Full Version : Ennismaple

argohauler
04-10-2010, 12:45 PM
Clear your PM's to make room for new. :)

Ausable
04-10-2010, 05:14 PM
OK - Great advice - I'll get right on it... Lets see now - He said "Clear my PM's to make room for new" -- Dang - How embarassing - I should have asked him what PM's are - Heck - too late now. PM's - hmmmmmm lets see now - Pure Maples - nope, Prime Maples - naw, ----think--- Past Morning, Post Mortem, Prime Minister, ----- Whoops - this is something for young people to carry out - time for my nap - Mike

DrTimPerkins
04-10-2010, 05:31 PM
OK - Great advice - I'll get right on it... Lets see now - He said "Clear my PM's to make room for new" -- Dang - How embarassing - I should have asked him what PM's are - Heck - too late now. PM's - hmmmmmm lets see now - Pure Maples - nope, Prime Maples - naw, ----think--- Past Morning, Post Mortem, Prime Minister, ----- Whoops - this is something for young people to carry out - time for my nap - Mike

PM = Private Message. He wants you to delete some of your Private Messages in your mailbox on the Trader so he can send you a message.

Haynes Forest Products
04-10-2010, 07:31 PM
Aint free time cool DR. T P.........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmTP :o

3rdgen.maple
04-10-2010, 11:13 PM
She who must be obeyed told me I had PMS earlier in the season. After she explained pre menstrual sap syndrome I had to laugh.

KenWP
04-11-2010, 01:38 AM
It's Poor Me Syndrome. Weird thred if you ask me.

Ausable
04-11-2010, 06:51 AM
PM = Private Message. He wants you to delete some of your Private Messages in your mailbox on the Trader so he can send you a message.

Thanks Doc - Think I have it figured out now - So Argohauler wants Ennismaple to delete some of his private messages in his mailbox on the Trader so Argo can send him a message. Gosh - what could be simpler then that. Now if Ennismaple reads this post - all is well. aaaaahhhh The Modern World - all is so quick and simple - -- time to go haul some more firewood -- Mike

argohauler
04-11-2010, 07:00 AM
Yeah I tried to send him a private message yesterday and when I sent it, it said his message storage was full and mine wouldn't be received.