PDA

View Full Version : Found what I was looking for. But......

wanting to get into it
04-09-2010, 10:38 PM
The story of my life. I have been looking for a 2x2 syrup pan for my rig. Finally found what I was looking for in Vermont. Problem is I am in Ohio. My hopes were that he would have no problem shipping the pan. No such luck:cry: Well, the search continues.

KenWP
04-09-2010, 10:45 PM
Okay why can it not be shipped. Or is the seller to lazy to package it up.

wanting to get into it
04-09-2010, 10:50 PM
Yep, that pretty much sums it up Ken. Kind of depressing. I have shipped complete motors off four wheelers and so on. I didn't think it was too difficult. Take the item to the ups store, tell them you need a box the item will fit in, put it in, tape it up and hand it to them with the info. I would have made it worth his while to do this. Pay for the pan and a little extra for the time and the shipping of course. What are you gonna do though????

Haynes Forest Products
04-10-2010, 12:07 AM
You get someone in the area thats a trader and go get the thing and ship it:)

wanting to get into it
04-10-2010, 12:25 AM
Sounds easy enough, if somebody wants to make a few extra $$$$ and wouldn't mind picking up a pan and shipping it that is around the Rutland, VT area PM me.:)

WF MASON
04-10-2010, 03:14 AM
If you think that is the only spare front pan there is, I'll make your day , its not. Small Bros made ten million just like yours. I believe the most common evaporator made , but with age solder and boiling nothing lasts forever, it might be time upgrade.

802maple
04-10-2010, 05:55 AM
Where is it in Vermont? Personal message me.

wanting to get into it
04-10-2010, 08:59 AM
If you think that is the only spare front pan there is, I'll make your day , its not. Small Bros made ten million just like yours. I believe the most common evaporator made , but with age solder and boiling nothing lasts forever, it might be time upgrade.

I realize it may be time. And it is time. After one more year. I want to get next year out of it and then look to upgrade.

WESTVIRGINIAMAPLER
04-10-2010, 08:27 PM
If all else fails, WF Mason will make you a replica and ship it to you at a good price.