PDA

View Full Version : Out scrapping late again

Haynes Forest Products
03-27-2010, 05:22 PM
Well I was out scrapping/dumpster diving and was at Walmart and out back they had all the aquariums, pumps,water filters,air pumps,timers, valves,lights,UV treatment lights,stand alone sink with faucet and water treatment filters:) Went in and asked the manager if they were for the taking and he told me someone else had beat me to it by 1/2 hr:cry: :mad:

Haynes Forest Products
04-04-2010, 07:43 PM
Got a call from the son inlaw that I needed to get to an address behind Dairy Queen. Driving a big truck gives you the advantage of seeing in back yards over fences. 4 big 100+ gallon insulated storage tanks with access holes with swing doors. If I had a few of these I would shurly want a RO and more taps:rolleyes: Now if I could figure out how to insert photos of them I would.....................HELP

Mike Van
04-07-2010, 05:12 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v386/MikeVan/maplehouse.jpg My pics are hosted by photobucket.com On the 'post reply' part, there is a little icon of a mountain above, you click on that & a box comes up. In that box, I paste the url from the photobucket pic. [second one down out of the four] Then hit 'preview post' to make sure it came through. :)

Haynes Forest Products
04-07-2010, 12:48 PM
You make it sound so simple. It took me 20 min to get the pics from my page tp Photo bucket:emb: I did load a picture of the tanks on my site NICE EH

3rdgen.maple
04-07-2010, 01:38 PM
Haynes I found gold. Atleast I think. I dismantled a machine and brought home the gast pump on it. It is a 3040-v55 with electric oiler and a 3hp motor. Made sure I gave her a test run before I took power down and she runs good. Emailed gast and they claim the pump is good for 25 hg's and 47cfm's. Heavy sob. Time to go play around with some vac and figure out how to get the oiler wired and working.
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/uMRvOlQ6c9ZtYVjRH4hB6Q?feat=directlink

3rdgen.maple
04-07-2010, 02:19 PM
Haynes I like those tanks. I could think of a couple uses for them.