PDA

View Full Version : Potter Tioga taste and tour?

Turtlecreek
03-21-2010, 07:34 PM
When is the taste and tour up in potter? I think it's this weekend, can someone fill us in as to when it is, times and who is open to tour.

I am planning on going to my cabin next weekend and am hoping to stop by some shacks in potter and maybe make it over to sugarmasters place too.

SDURF
03-21-2010, 08:42 PM
potter/tioga maple weekend is March 27 & 28 10 - 4 each day www.pamaple.com

Turtlecreek
03-29-2010, 05:29 AM
I made it up to some of the tour yeasterday after working at my cabin all weekend.

First we stopped at sons of Dunns and checked out their operation. We talked maple a while had a sample and picked up a lolipop and a coloring book for my son. They were great and got a good chuckle out of my pand burning story.

Then we stopped in at Brian Ianson's place. The whole family was there and they were boiling, what a treat to see a bigger evaporator work! We swapped stories then Brian sent me down to see his brother in the store, where I did some dreaming as to what I should buy. I don't know but that 10 inch filter press looked pretty nice, or maybe a new pan, I did end up buying a new hydrometer since I'm always afreaid of breaking the one I have.

All in all it was an great time thanks to they guys for taking the time out to show off a bit I appreciate it.