http://www.cord-master.com/video.html
I wish.....
You can have it for a cool 60K

vtsnowedin
03-17-2010, 08:29 PM
Only 60K$? Must not be Maple industry product or food grade.:rolleyes:

tpatch361
04-01-2010, 09:43 PM
A guy outside of town has one that's similar. He claims in less than 5 years he'll have it paid for. Just isn't fair when I watch me cut and split by hand or sometimes with the splitter.

maple sapper
04-01-2010, 09:50 PM
You only own one of those if you sell cord wood no doubt. They are impressive to watch in action though.

Brent
04-01-2010, 10:19 PM
I went up to Mennonite country to get my firewood for this year and they had a rig that would leave this in the dust.

It was all on a big truck chassis. At the very back was the operator station when he had control of a sort of grapple crane to pick up logs. On each side of the truck was an infeed for logs up to 30" diam. About 4' behind the cab of the truck was a 4' diameter saw blade that could swing 180 degrees to each side. The operator would drop a log on one side and start the cycle, then pick up another log and drop it on the other side. The blade cut off the log on one side then the other. The cut off sections would drop down to a splitter on each side. By the time the first log was gone the operator had the next one on the grapple ready to drop it in.
I think he said 40 cords a day. It was awesome