PDA

View Full Version : drop flue

PARKER MAPLE
03-16-2010, 07:53 PM
was wondering if any of you could tell me where i could have a flue pan made up. i am looking for one for my 2x6, the flue is a 2x3. im just kicking it around now but maybe for next year. thanks
maple rookie

3rdgen.maple
03-16-2010, 09:19 PM
Did that drop tube setup not work that well? You pretty much can contact any dealer and get one. If your serious maybe take advantage of the spring open houses and get a deal on one.

gmcooper
03-16-2010, 09:28 PM
Check with Bill Mason on here I think he goes by WFMASON. He makes all sorts of maple equip. He does very nice work and a great guy.

PARKER MAPLE
03-17-2010, 08:19 AM
thanks 3rdgen, the drop flue boiled well, but now im exploring and checking my opptions for next year. it would be nice to have all stainless steel front and back. i know that bascoms big sale is coming up and i might just trade this setup in and go with brand new. if i do go with brand new im thinking cdl 2x6 drop flue. but im going to try and get in touch with wfmason and see what he can do for me. i dont know if Phaneuf would be interested also?

maple rookie

3rdgen.maple
03-17-2010, 11:31 AM
You sound like me. It has gotta match lol. My daughter tells me I have OCD. Just something about everything looking the same. Good luck whichever route you take.

BarrelBoiler
03-17-2010, 11:54 AM
unfortunately i'd think twice about asking north of the border it was 5 mons for my pans to show i'd check with Mason or try used