PDA

View Full Version : Biggg Hugee Question

maplemaple2020
03-15-2010, 06:56 PM
HI i was wondering if anybody has a milk reciever that i could borrow and or have? if you are willing to let me borrow it,it will be returned to you in the exact condition i received it.Or you are willing to give it to me for FREE OR A VERY CHEAP OFFER then thats awesome.i will pay $10 for some one who will let me borrow it,THanks i might sound greety but im kinda desperite to try a new vaccum line this year at another place:D:confused:

markct
03-15-2010, 08:29 PM
i think ya better start lookin ahead to next year, season here in ct is basicly over for the most part!

maplemaple2020
03-16-2010, 05:54 PM
man i totaly agree i had a little sap run today but nothing much just drips coming out of my end:mad::mad::mad::mad:

markct
03-17-2010, 08:06 PM
the milk releasers are pretty simple i been lookin at the pictures of them and thinking about making one from pvc pipe and plexiglass ends machined to be glued on.

farmall h
03-17-2010, 08:13 PM
Markct, I will post pictures of my "sucko-matic" as we named it! It took over a twelve pack of Mic-light and alot of trial an error but we got it working. If you go with the pvc there is some reverse engineering that needs to be done. I will post the changes that need to take place. Clear pvc is the way to go...that way you can see the action taking place. I am running 18" only because that is all the dairy pump will do but I am pretty certain it can hadle more. The secret involves the amount & placement of the weights as well as having a larger exit for the sap. Interested???;)

BRL
03-18-2010, 12:17 PM
Farmall I'm interested.

michiganfarmer
03-19-2010, 02:50 PM
im interested too