lafite
03-11-2010, 09:42 AM
here is my new label!

steve
Cheshire, CT
Taps pulled!

valleyman
03-11-2010, 10:20 AM
It has class. Looks like a fancy wine label. Did you design it?

Frank Ivy
03-11-2010, 11:35 AM
Awesome. I love it. Well designed, message is clear, good balance. Very professional. If you did it, you have a lot of talent. If you had it done, good management call.

lafite
03-11-2010, 12:46 PM
I am fortunate to have a good friend who is a graphic designer. I just let him know what I'd like to see on the label and he came up with 5 or 6 different designs. Of course the first one he did was this one!

markct
03-11-2010, 01:26 PM
gota be carefull about using that word organic unless your certified as such, a local vegi stand got in trouble for advertising as such, even tho they were organic they didnt have the stamp of approval and documentation to go along with it and got a decent fine

lafite
03-11-2010, 03:16 PM
thanks for the tip. I've been in the wine business for over 25 years and I realize the implications of putting that on my label...however...I dont plan to sell my product!

A pure labor of love that I share with friends and family!!

markct
03-11-2010, 06:51 PM
ahh ok no problem, just thought i would point it out incase it could save someone some trouble! what winery you involved with, i know there is one in litchfield ct about 10 min from here

lafite
03-11-2010, 07:31 PM
I represent over 20 wineries from CA, WA, NZ, Spain and Argentina for the the northeast. www.sfwe.com

I just figured that if I cant grow grapes, I'd might as well make maple syrup!:)

KenWP
03-11-2010, 08:30 PM
Stupid guestion but why such small bottles of syrup. Or do you have labels for larger sizes also. It just says organic not certified organic. That would make a lot of difference.

lafite
03-11-2010, 10:20 PM
I can put any bottle size I want with photo shop, this was just an example.

I'm not certified but I use only organic fertilizer in my 3 acres of space littered with sugar maples. I don't ever plan on selling my syrup, I'm just a maple junkie that my wife mildly appreciates!