PDA

View Full Version : Old posts are reposting?

Mapleridge
02-18-2010, 05:35 AM
Hello MapleTrader Ad., Today and yesterday an old post from me dated 4/1/2009 reposted. I sure have not been doing any thing, and I don't want the site to be littered with old, non current posts. Please try to correct the posting problem... before members start to get irritated. I know we sure have benefitted and enjoyed the info from others' posts. And who wants to read that " the season is over" when it's just starting to gear up. Thanks Great web site! Jean & Ray

Gary R
02-18-2010, 05:56 AM
Mapleridge,

I wouldn't worry about it. If you notice the person who brought it to life was his first post and your neighbor:) This kind of stuff occasionaly happens. Welcome him aboard and maybe talk maple at the sugarhouse. Soon it will be shuffled to the back and won't appear until the next person see's that you live in the same town:lol: Happy sugarin' to all!

red maples
02-18-2010, 07:55 AM
Hello MapleTrader Ad., Today and yesterday an old post from me dated 4/1/2009 reposted. I sure have not been doing any thing, and I don't want the site to be littered with old, non current posts. Please try to correct the posting problem... before members start to get irritated. I know we sure have benefitted and enjoyed the info from others' posts. And who wants to read that " the season is over" when it's just starting to gear up. Thanks Great web site! Jean & Ray

We all read old threads...that is the beauty of this site!!!! Is its all here so when you need info on a certain topic you can post to the thread and revive it and get more info if needed. Not to worry.

Haynes Forest Products
02-18-2010, 03:00 PM
Hey I got worried when I saw the thread. Heck I need to fiinish a basement and drive to wisc. before I even tap.:o

mapleman3
02-18-2010, 06:48 PM
I would rather see old posts come to life instead of multiple new posts of the same topic... The member did exactly what they should have, used the search so stuff wasn't repeated! I commend the new member for doing so! Thank you.

Sure its fun to see all new talk on a subject thread of it's own , but when you really think about it, it's good to use that old info and build on it.