PDA

View Full Version : impressed with vacuum!!!

red maples
02-17-2010, 04:15 PM
holy carp!!! the vacuum lives up to its name!!!! it's about 35 degrees here and the sap is still flowing into the releaser, it has slowed up but still flowing. I am very impressed to say the least!!!

Oh the hobby releaser is running great I was a little worried at first because it stuck open a few times but I put a little mineral oil on the shaft and no more problems!!! it was also leaning a little too don't know if that had anything to do with it but its fine now.

markcasper
02-18-2010, 02:14 AM
Brad, Its amazzzzzing isn't it!

Thompson's Tree Farm
02-18-2010, 04:36 AM
I never thought I'd go to tubing, I'll never go back. I thought I'd never do vacuum, I'll never go back. I thought I'd never go to an RO, I'll never go back. I thought I'd never....:rolleyes: You get the picture.

southdevonbeef
02-18-2010, 07:54 AM
Your a great salesman for all those things as well Doug!!!!! You've cost me a lot of money:lol: :lol: My wife doesn't mind she's given me a list of things she wants $ for $:( :cry:

michelle32
02-18-2010, 10:48 AM
Brad if you like it yesterday you will love it today it's pouring out. Keith

Amber Gold
02-18-2010, 11:55 AM
why didn't i tap last weekend....I'm missing out on all the fun.

red maples
02-18-2010, 12:22 PM
OH MAN its awe-some. Boiling tonight baby!!! gotta about 150 gallons and its running HARD!!!! scary thing is I few trees that are surrounded by hemlocks about 30 or so that aren't even running yet!!! The wind is kicking up a bit so my others that are on gravity will probably stop if the wind keeps getting worst.