PDA

View Full Version : intermediate level workshop

tuckermtn
02-03-2010, 08:47 AM
its not a NHMPA workshop, but seemed like a good place to post it.

March 7th- afternoon workshop-

Location- Taunton Hill Farm , Maple St Andover NH

geared to someone looking to move from the 1/2 pint or turkey friar set-up to a 2x6 or bigger...

here is a link to the website where you can download the brochure...

www.nhtoa.org

too big to attach here- sorry...

questions PM me...

hope to see some traders there...

red maples
02-03-2010, 07:05 PM
I wouldn't mind going I might learn something, but we'll have to see hopefully I will be boiling then!!!:D

tuckermtn
02-04-2010, 03:51 AM
Brad- would love to have some more Traders there...

hope you can make it...

Amber Gold
02-05-2010, 11:26 AM
I'll have started my season and will not be able to make it.

NHMPA should have at least 1 seminar a year like VTMPA just had in Bellows Falls.

red maples
02-05-2010, 05:09 PM
Yeah I am thinking the same thing...I have limited sap storage and will be boiling alot to keep up. I am worried about getting behind!!!!

red maples
03-07-2010, 07:22 PM
sorry Eric

Hope the workshop went well.

TOO much sap man9if its possible to have too much sap!!)...have to boil to keep up!!! I don't have that much storage space so I have to boil when its here and its here. best run of the year so far. maybe next year!!!

tuckermtn
03-08-2010, 05:13 AM
Brad- sorry to have missed you- but it was a great workshop- beautiful day, nice setting, sap running, evaporator chugging away...

hope to do it again next year- so if folks are backyarders and looking to upgrade, its a good workshop to attend.

Steve Roberge from UNH Cooperative extension is an excellent resource. He is out of Cheshire County, but covers the state on all things maple...