PDA

View Full Version : St. Albans 2010

Amber Gold
02-02-2010, 07:32 PM
The family and I are going to St. Albans this year for the maple festival. Any recommendations on places to go and things to see? I already checked out the website, but was wondering if there is anything else. Will CDL and Leader be open? Where is the Lapierre dealership/factory? Will there be good deals on equipment used or new? I'm wondering if I should plan on bringing the truck/trailer.

Thanks

DrTimPerkins
02-02-2010, 08:43 PM
The family and I are going to St. Albans this year for the maple festival. Any recommendations on places to go and things to see? I already checked out the website, but was wondering if there is anything else. Will CDL and Leader be open? Where is the Lapierre dealership/factory? Will there be good deals on equipment used or new? I'm wondering if I should plan on bringing the truck/trailer.

Thanks

All the equipment manufacturers typically have Open Houses during that weekend with price breaks on equipment and supplies and presentations and demonstrations. Good time to visit.

tuckermtn
02-03-2010, 05:18 AM
Leader is in Swanton, Lapierre is also in Swanton- leader is closer to town, Lapierre is out by airport.

Maplepro/ CDL usa is in St. Albans. its easily doable in a day- call before you head up if your looking for something specific as often times the deals are for things to be made up later in the year, not necessarily something that is in stock- think tanks, evaporators, etc...

maplwrks
02-03-2010, 05:43 AM
Bring your checkbook!! All of the dealers have sales going on, new and used.
Lapierre and CDL have the best hot dogs out of all of the manufacturers. Don't forget to stop by D&G in Georgia---they have the best selection of glass of all of the dealers.

jdj
02-03-2010, 05:56 AM
Bring your credit cards too!!!!!!!!!:lol:

PARKER MAPLE
02-03-2010, 06:18 AM
WHAT ARE THE DATES???:rolleyes:

maplwrks
02-03-2010, 06:31 AM
April 30 - May 2

Amber Gold
02-03-2010, 07:20 AM
We'll be going up Saturday, staying the night, then driving back Sunday afternoon. Sounds like this could be an expensive trip...hopefully retail sales are good this maple season.