PDA

View Full Version : New producer on board

Northern Ont. Maple
01-15-2010, 07:57 AM
I have been monitoring this site for about one year and think it's the best on maple information. I'm a retired millwright [5 years ] and love to make my own equipment. My wife and I farm 210 acres just east of Sault Ste. Marie ,Ontario . I have made a 6.5 X12 evaporator with hood and preheater that boils 100 gals. per hr. I would like to get it to 230 gal/hr I had wet wood issues this past spring and just added air over fire this Jan. I collect old tractors [9] and have small machine and welding [ mig&tig] so I can make just about anything machanical. I did make the automatic drawoff valve from this site it works but needs to be calibrated. Thanks for letting join your forum hope I can be of help in the future.

mapleack
01-15-2010, 08:35 AM
Welcome to Maple Trader!

mapleman3
01-15-2010, 10:24 AM
Welcome to the Trader, I hope the site can continue to help you with your Sugaring :)
Enjoy

smitty76
01-15-2010, 10:38 AM
welcome to the trader, were all of your mapling dreams come true.

Smitty76

ennismaple
01-15-2010, 10:46 AM
Welcome! It's nice to have another Ontario producer on board! The guys from down south outnumber us badly around here - but they tolerate us and our funny spelling...

KenWP
01-15-2010, 04:46 PM
We still have to find a few more from the La Belle Province also. Dosn't everybody spell cheque this way and colour. The one thing I do like about Quebec is they pronouce Z correctly for Canada. I fit in good that way.
Now if we could just get a few producers on here that I can pick their brains would be nice.