PDA

View Full Version : Forum Color Changes

mapleman3
01-12-2010, 01:44 PM
Ok so I am a Diehard Minnesota Vikings Fan since the mid 70's... IF(hopefully) they get in the superbowl, I will be changing the forum colors to PURPLE AND YELLOW! Now Now I don't want to here the complaints ha ha, you'll just have to bear with it for a while!! he he he ... now if they are not in don't be asking me to change it to your football teams colors cuz I'm a bad sport! ;)

Ahh Just kidding... or am I ????

WESTVIRGINIAMAPLER
01-12-2010, 09:41 PM
Change it to whatever you like!!! You do such a great job, we don't care what color it it!

3rdgen.maple
01-13-2010, 12:06 AM
Agreed but just as long as you change it to red and white when Stewart wins the cup championship this year:D

KenWP
01-13-2010, 05:38 AM
And red and white when Canada wins the Gold in Hockey again also.

mapleman3
01-20-2010, 05:53 PM
Remember... He who has the controls.....wins!!

Oh and we are one game away from going to the superbowl! N.O is a fierce team to beat though... I hope the Vikes can do it. NFL.com readers poll show they pick Vikings to win the superBowl!!! GO Farve! Go Vikings

The Birdman
01-20-2010, 07:04 PM
It does't matter if vikings go the Colt's are going to win!. :o Have to stay true to the home team. so blue & white it should be. :lol: :lol: :lol:

farmall h
01-20-2010, 07:10 PM
Go Canaaaaadians! Score!:D

red maples
01-20-2010, 07:19 PM
I heard that the Giants put in a bit for a superbowl when their new stadium is finished. I would like to see a superbowl in one of the cold open northern stadiums. enough of this warm corporate game!!! its an all weather sport!!! maybe a snow bowl!!!