PDA

View Full Version : Welder in Claremont, NH area?

Keyes Hollow Gold
01-06-2010, 09:58 AM
I was wondering if any of you guys in the Claremont, NH area know of a good welder in our area that has experience with Stainless Steel Pans?

Dill
01-06-2010, 09:59 AM
I got a business card somewhere for a guy who welds maple stuff in the greenfield area. Not sure if I can find it. If you ever find yourself at Frost Equipment at Greenfield, the head mechanic is this guy's brother.

DS Maple
01-06-2010, 03:03 PM
McNeil (not sure if that's how you spell it though) Sheetmetal. I think they are out of Charlestown. The owner is Randy McNeil and we've had good luck with them working on our pans.

3% Solution
01-06-2010, 03:38 PM
DS Maple,
Yeah isn't he on the Old Dump Rd., by the railroad tracks north of town.

Keys Hollow,
How about Osgood's welding on Grissom Lane, Claremont.

Dave

wally
01-06-2010, 06:02 PM
stetson's blacksmith shop, up in newport (nh), think it's on maple street. take route 10 north, through the village. take the left just before the jiffy mart. the shop is about 1/4 mile down this road on the right, just after the old railroad grade.

that'd be gardiner (foote) stetson. he also produces a huge volume of maple. ;)

oh, and keyes hollow is a nice place. it was featured in soo-nipi magazine a year or so ago.

wally

3% Solution
01-06-2010, 06:09 PM
Hey Wally,
Thanks for including Foote, forgot all about him.
He's on Oak Street, right hand side.

Dave

wally
01-06-2010, 06:16 PM
oak, maple. i knew it was a tree.:lol:

3% Solution
01-06-2010, 06:27 PM
Wally,
Got to be careful with the tree names in this town; beech, elm, oak, maple, spruce, pine, we got um all.
Thanks!!!

Dave

Keyes Hollow Gold
01-06-2010, 11:05 PM
stetson's blacksmith shop, up in newport (nh), think it's on maple street. take route 10 north, through the village. take the left just before the jiffy mart. the shop is about 1/4 mile down this road on the right, just after the old railroad grade.

that'd be gardiner (foote) stetson. he also produces a huge volume of maple. ;)

oh, and keyes hollow is a nice place. it was featured in soo-nipi magazine a year or so ago.

wally

I just told TroutBrook SH about that article, but I couldn't think of the name of the publication. His name is Keyes, so he wondered if Keyes Hollow was an actual place.