PDA

View Full Version : Metal taps

Buckeye mapler
01-05-2010, 02:01 PM
I am wondering if anyone on here has any metal taps they would like to sell. I posted it in the wanted section, but I think most of us look more at the stuff for sale, plus if it was close enough, I could avoid the shipping cost and pick them up. I am near Wilmington, OH. They can be metal or aluminum as long as sap will run through them. Let me know what you got in a pm. Thanks, Tom.

I have been watcing ebay, but the shipping is crazy. I had a pretty good size pump shipped from new york for beans!

KenWP
01-05-2010, 02:08 PM
What about buying them from one of the dealers. I just bought some metal bucket spouts from D&G today for a dollar a peice in good shape. They are the cast ones not the rolled flat steel ones.

Fred Henderson
01-05-2010, 03:19 PM
I am wondering if anyone on here has any metal taps they would like to sell. I posted it in the wanted section, but I think most of us look more at the stuff for sale, plus if it was close enough, I could avoid the shipping cost and pick them up. I am near Wilmington, OH. They can be metal or aluminum as long as sap will run through them. Let me know what you got in a pm. Thanks, Tom.

I have been watcing ebay, but the shipping is crazy. I had a pretty good size pump shipped from new york for beans!

I sent you a PM. Some of my SS have never been used.

Buckeye mapler
01-08-2010, 01:39 PM
Thanks to all who offered. All were fair prices, but I was able to work a deal out with Newan Maple. He is not far from me and it gives me a reason to shoot out and pay him a visit anyway. Thanks again. Good luck to all.