PDA

View Full Version : Pan Questions

hwstem
12-08-2009, 08:13 PM
We about a farm in NY state for hunting that used to make a lot of maple syrup in it's day and I have salvaged many of the good equipment out if the sugar shack that I can for now. The is about a 2x2 deep "pan" with columns across the middle, I am afraid to use it in case there is lead sodering so i plan to haul it out of whats left of the suger shack and sell it to an antique store to help finance a stainless pan. What do you think this is and I will post a picture over christmas break and would like to know what I should get for it?

3rdgen.maple
12-08-2009, 10:55 PM
Wheredid you buy a farm in NY? Send them photo's it will help. Are you planning on sugaring on the farm or back in Jersey. And why does everyone from Jersey come to NY to hunt?

Flat47
12-09-2009, 06:17 AM
Use the classifieds here on MapleTrader. People like me are always looking for stuff...like, say, a dirt cheap 2x8 arch, or...well, I'm always looking.

hwstem
12-09-2009, 02:53 PM
The farm is in Stuben county in the southern teir. I want to tap in NY and NJ depends on where I am most. and lol Because the hunting is better there. I will post a pic in a few weeks for help with it's ID